- April 27 - 50% of the remaining balance
- May 18 - Remainder of balance.
(COMBO- MS & HS)
- April 28 - 50% of the remaining balance
- May 26 - Remainder of balance
(HIGH SCHOOL SCHOOL)
- May 15 - 50% of the remaining balance due.
- June 12 - Remainder of balance due.
(COMBO- MS & HS)
- May 29 - 50% of the remaining balance due.
- June 26 - Remainder of balance is due.
GIVEClick below to be redirected to The Generosity Trust
or mail check to the below address:
ATTN: Son Servants Mission Ministry
345 Fraizer Ave, Unit 205
Chattanooga, TN 37405
ABOUTSon Servants is a short-term mission ministry dedicated to serving God's people in need while sharing the love of Christ with them. With over 30 years of experience, Danny Dotson, who is the Director can and will provide assistance to groups who are interested in serving.
Our theme verse is John 12:26, "Whoever serves Me will follow Me, and where I am my servant will be. The Father will honor the one who serves Me," which is captured in our slogan "to love is to serve."
Son Servants is available to work with various kinds of groups including youth groups, accompanied by adult leaders, school groups accompanied by adult leaders, family, father-son, mother-daughter, college and adult groups. No matter the make-up of your group, Son Servants can assist in selecting a location that meets your group's needs, interests and skills. Contact Danny to organize a custom mission trip for your group.
WHAT WE DO
Trips can range from a long weekend to a ten-day experience.
Trip costs vary depending upon location, number of participants, extent of projects and additional trip elements requested
What We Do NOT Provide:
- Transportation: We do not book air travel or rent vehicles, although we can arrange for ground transportation on international trips.
- Cooking Staff is typically not provided but can be provided at an additional cost.
- Programming components: We do not provide speakers, quiet time materials, or musicians. (However, these trip elements can be provided for an additional cost.)
CONTACT SON SERVANTS
Are you an enthusiastic college student who enjoys student ministry and has a couple of free weeks this summer?
We need your help in being part of our staff! As a staff member, you will not only have the opportunity to serve in the community but you will serve the participants attending the trips.
There are a plethora of behind-the-scene (and even on-the-scene) tasks needing to be accomplished in order for us to go out and serve each day. Not all tasks are glamorous, but each is rewarding in challenging and fruitful ways.
We are looking for college-aged students to serve on a week-long trip. It could be one trip, or more; we welcome you to join us. You will be responsible for transportation to and from camp. Housing, meals and on-site transportation will be provided. You will also receive a small stipend for your service.
Contact Danny Dotson via text (initially) or email and let us know your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
Summer Staff Info Flyer